About this ebike...
The Ideal Orama-E605D W Pedelec city touring bike is a fully equipped and comfortable bike, designed for quick and easy riding on paved roads. “Fully equipped” means that it is equipped with a lighting system, mudguards, luggage rack and a side stand. The driving comfort is achieved through appropriate frame geometries, suspension forks, high-quality saddles, ergonomic handles and wide tires. So that the pedelec retains its elegance, all cables, threads and mountings are integrated into the frame in the best possible way, and all frames have organic tube sets that are adapted to the loads.
The Orama-E605D is pre-installed with the SHIMANO STEPS e-bike system, as is the case with all Ideal E-bikes. The Shimano STEPS system, is designed from the ground up by Shimano to be reliable and to integrate with their other components.
City and trekking e-bike systems
It might feel a bit strange to hear that Ideal’s e-bike systems are built to resemble riding a normal bike. But that’s exactly how it is. Thanks to the intuitive pedaling assistant, you will hardly notice that you’re riding an e-bike. On top of that they’ve put a great deal of effort into the design of their e-bike system. And with a satisfying result – the components are more integrated with your favorite bicycle brand than ever. So now you can zoom to your local café or glide through the countryside in style. Ready to energize your ride?
Powerful lightweight motor designed for optimal power transfer to deliver maximum distance and pleasure
- Extremely low weight of 2.88 kg
- Smooth, intelligent pedaling support that’s easy to operate
- Narrowed pedal-to-frame width for a natural riding feel with increased comfort
- Sleek, compact, integrated design that blends in with bike frame
- Incredibly durable for all weather conditions
- Drive unit saves 20% energy (vs E6000) for increased range
- In Start Mode (Di2 only), bike automatically shifts down to a low gear as you stop, preparing you for an easy start
Fast-charging, high capacity Li-Ion battery gets you there … and back!
- Supported travel up to 185 km on one charge
- 1,000 charge cycles with no significant power loss
- Quick charging time for those who are always on the go
- Bike also comes equipped with new, compact design 504Wh down-tube battery to widen your options
- Power-assist mode and capacity / travel distance (based on combined rider/bike weight of 100 kg, traveling on flat roads in minimal wind at 23 km/h using 7th gear (NEXUS Inter-8) with
Customize your ride, down to what data you view – and how you view it. The choice is yours.
- 4 display options to choose from to fit your style
- Option 1: Sleek, bar-mounted, easy-to-read display with functions including speed, distance, trip time, clock, gear, estimated range, battery indication, and so much more
- Option 2: Via junction, can be wirelessly partnered using ANT or Bluetooth with your smartphone app for a more personalized experience
- Option 3: Via junction, can be wirelessly connected with one of the 3rd party displays from Garmin or SIGMA
- Option 4: Junction only with LED which shows green or red to reflect battery life and support mode so all focus remains on the ride
- Wireless diagnostics and customization from smartphone or tablets using E-TUBE app
Sleek, modern, fully integrated drivetrain with up to 263% gear range. Very lightweight for increased responsiveness.
- Fully automatic shifting (Di2 only) for a more natural riding experience
- Designed for use with internal gear hub or external gearing
- Compatible with NEXUS Inter-5E, Ideal’s new dedicated e-bike internal gear hub designed to handle all unique demands specific to e-bike riding
- External gearing options are electronic 11-speed with Di2-compatible rear derailleur, or mechanical 9-, 10- or 11-speed shifting
Trial this ebike
Fancy taking this ebike for a test ride yourself?
We think it’s important to make sure this ebike feels perfect for you so come along and have a free test ride!TRIAL THIS EBIKE
Customise this ebike
We know that sometimes you need to adjust a bike to make it a perfect fit and feel “right”. Sometimes it’s just a tweak to the handlebars maybe. Sometimes you may want a different saddle. We will try to make your bike just right for you.FIND OUT MORE
2 weeks free insurance cover for all ebikes!Get in touch
Features we love
The Nitty Gritty
Is this the right ebike for me?
These stunning ebikes are built in Europe to the very highest standards. Ideal actually make bikes for several better known brand names, so they know what they’re doing and have decided to build bikes under their own name. They use the Shimano STEPS system, designed from the ground up by Shimano to be reliable and to integrate with their other components.SPEAK TO OUR EBIKE EXPERTS
See the Ideal Orama-E605D W Pedelec in action
Fancy taking this ebike for a test ride yourself?
We think it’s important to make sure this ebike feels perfect for you so come along and have a free test ride!Visit our showroom